Why Popmoney? Send, request and receive money with just about anyone online or through your mobile device. Money moves directly from bank account to bank account.
- Effortless send or receive funds
- Sending money to your child at college
- Paying back friends for a fun outing
- Paying your babysitter or lawn care service
- Paying rent to your landlord or roommates
- Send money to friends or family using just their email address, mobile phone number or account number. Funds are electronically deposited to the recipient’s account.
- Set up automatic recurring transfers to plan for payment needs in advance.
- Choose the speed of the transfer to meet transfer needs.
- Request money easily from a person or a group with just their email or mobile numbers.
- Send money securely from your bank account to just about anyone
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to the Move Money tab
- Click External Transfers > Pay Other People
- Log in to Mobile Banking and select Popmoney from the More menu
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address and/or cell phone number and the dollar amount.
- The recipient will automatically get an email or text message notification.
- The recipient receives the money, which is directly deposited into an account of their choosing.
Once registration is completed, you must validate your mobile number or email address prior to transferring or receiving money through Popmoney. Log in to Online Banking to complete this portion of the registration process.
Want to know more? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions below or watch this helpful video tutorial.