Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Your credit union family will be ready to help. We are ready to support you.
Effective Monday April 6th, and until further notice:
· To further implement social distancing efforts during this critical phase of the virus curve, we will discontinue Saturday hours at our Florida City, Kendall, and Sheridan Branches. This will enable us more flexibility in scheduling staff to reduce close proximity exposure. In addition, it facilitates increased resource allocation to our remote delivery technology channels and Contact Center staffing requirements, as these options grow in usage by members during the “stay at home” orders.
· The North Shore Branch will reduce days/hours of operation from current 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, closed Wednesday, to 7:00 am-3:00 pm, closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Please note, the hospital has restricted entrance to badged employees only.
· The Contact Center hours will be extended an additional hour during the week, remaining available to assist members until 7:00 pm. Given the current crisis, the resulting reduced/limited branch access, and the computer conversion/consolidation of TransCapital Bank to PFCU’s system on April 4, we want to be more available to serve you, our members.
In addition, we are excited to announce having successfully completed the computer conversion, PFCU members now have access to three more branch locations. We have added Delray Beach, Hallandale Beach and Sunrise to our branch footprint. Please review the below message for details on these new branches.
April 6, 2020
Dear Power Financial Credit Union Family,
Your credit union continues to monitor communications provided by state and local governments on COVID-19. For the safety and well-being of our members, staff and community, and to continue essential operations during Shelter-At-Home, we will further adjust our hours of operation at our branch locations and Contact Center.
In addition, our Contact Center Team, the trusted Financial Advisors accessible by phone or chat, are working remotely to continue uninterrupted service to you. We are temporarily extending our hours of operation for our Contact Center on Monday through Friday to 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. You can also access chat directly from our website at www.powerfi.org or from within the mobile app under the “More” menu. Please be patient as call volume has increased during this time of uncertainty. New Schedule Effective 04/06/2020.
Please remember, our mobile app has a rating of 4.8 stars in the App and Google Play stores. Download it today and bank at your convenience 24/7. You can deposit checks, pay bills, view your eStatements, transfer funds, pay other people (P2P) and apply for a loan or a credit card from the convenience of your home. We would like to also take this opportunity to remind you that we are prepared to support our members in these uncertain times. To help our member-owners, we feel the following is the right thing to do to provide peace of mind.
• Extend the grace days for late fee charges by an additional fifteen days for any payments due between March 16 and April 30, so late fees are not assessed due to the challenges we are all dealing with.
• Waive or refund overdraft, ATM and shared branching fees from March 16 until April 30.
We also understand that there may be circumstances where members find themselves facing financial hardships. We are here to help, and encourage members who may be impacted by COVID-19 to reach out to us to discuss how we may be of assistance. At Power Financial Credit Union, we hear you, we respect you, and we will help you.
Thank you for being a valued member of the Power Financial Credit Union Family!
Allan M Prindle
If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.548.5465 or email us at Listening@powerfi.org.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website
Open a checking account in minutes online.
Relax, your checking account is covered!
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Lower your monthly health insurance payments.