A bad storm shouldn’t threaten your finances. We’re here through thick or thin to help you take care of what you value most – your family.
Accessibility at your fingertips!
As a credit union based in South Florida, we recognize the need to both protect and restore systems quickly should an emergency incident occur. Should a disaster occur, you will be able to access your accounts through your ATM/debit card, Simon Says and SecureLink Online Banking. You may experience temporary interruptions with these services due to storm conditions. Our employees safety is our utmost concern and providing a safe environment for our members is a top priority.
- Shared Service Center
- CU24 Locator – Locate Credit Union 24 ATMs throughout the US.
- Visa® – Network of ATMs that accept the Visa and PLUS logos.
PFCU Information & Lost/Stolen Phone Numbers
- Call us at 954.538.4400, 305.258.1000 or 800.548.5465
- Email us at email@example.com
- Simon Says 800.858.8583
- Routing & Transit Number 266080204
- Lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card, call toll-free 866.830.0832.
- Lost or stolen Credit Card issued on or after June 1, 2011 call 800.558.3424
- Lost or stolen Credit Card issued prior to June 1, 2011 call 877.875.8078
Open a checking account in minutes online.