SecureLink Bill Pay
Save time & money when you pay your bills anywhere you have Internet access using Power Financial Credit Union’s free SecureLink Bill Pay!
Ease payments with a click of your keyboard!
SecureLink Bill Pay is a more efficient way of paying and receiving your bills. Plus, you can quickly set up multiple payees from a single page. Our Setup Assistant lists common payees organized in categories (such as credit card or mortgage) and displays them based on zip code. No more writing checks, buying stamps or addressing envelopes…and it’s free.**
As an added bonus, when you sign up for Bill Pay before the end of February and pay at least one bill before March 15, you’ll be entered to win our $100 prize!*
Features and Benefits:
- Add, delete, or modify your personal payee list at any time.
- Click the Options button to open a window and perform key tasks on the same screen.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your transactions are processed privately and securely through our integrated security system.
- Money Management– a free online money management tool.
- Have your bills presented to you online for review and payment.
- Immediately see how many days you have until each payment is due.
- Make your payee list shorter by hiding some payees from your main view.
- Manage your bills according to your schedule.
- Quickly view past payment amounts.
- Schedule payments for recurring bills and one-time payments.
- Use our Setup Assistant to set up multiple payees from a single page.
The average consumer saves 30 minutes per month¹, or 6 hours a year, when paying bills electronically instead of checks. SecureLink Bill Pay FAQs
**If you are enrolled in SecureLink Bill Pay and do not pay at least 1 bill a month, you will be charged a $4.95 fee.
¹PayItGreen – www.payitgreen.org/get-the-facts.html Average consumer saves 2.5 minutes per bill when paying electronically instead of writing a check. The 30 minute savings per month is based on paying an average of 10 bills per month.
*No purchase necessary to enter. Legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C) 18 years and older. Business entities are not eligible to participate. Bill Pay enrollments eligible for the offer are new enrollments conducted between February 1-February 28, 2019. Eligible bill payments must post to the account within the qualification period between February 1-March 15, 2019. If you have not enrolled in Bill Pay within the last twelve (12) months, you are eligible for entry. If you enroll in Bill Pay and do not pay at least one (1) bill a month, you will be charged a $4.95 inactivity fee. Text or data fees may apply. Check with your wireless carrier. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. The winner will be contacted adn announced after March 15, 2019. The prize money will be deposited into the winner’s Power Financial Credit Union Checking account. A 1099 may be issued for the value of the gift on your behalf as income. Sponsor: Power Financial Credit Union 2020 NW 150th Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. See credit union for full details.
You can control your spending for free.