Checking Switch Kit
Your checking account is the heart beat of your finances. Switch today! Here, we hear you. We respect you. And we treat you like family.
Welcome to the family!
Take a few minutes to download and complete the forms listed below which allows us to close your old accounts and switch your Direct Deposit to your new Power Financial Credit Union Checking Account. You can either bring your completed forms to any Power Financial Credit Union branch or you mail the forms directly to us at: ATTN: eBusiness 2020 NW 150th Avenue Pembroke Pines, FL 33028.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form Use this form to transfer your direct deposit from your former financial institution’s account to your new Power Financial Credit Union account. If you have regular direct deposits made to your account, such as paychecks, you will want to notify the company or organization that generates those deposits of the change to your account.
- Funds Transfer Agreement, ACH Authorization Form, and ACH Loan Authorization Form. Use these forms to transfer your automatic payments from your former financial institution’s account to your new Power Financial Credit Union account. If you have regular automatic withdrawals from your account, such as your insurance bill, you will want to notify the company or organization that withdraws payments from your account.
- Request to Close Account(s) Form Please allow time for any outstanding checks, final direct deposits and/or automatic withdrawals to clear, before you close your account.
- Apply online, get approved and fund your account using our fully automated online account opening process
- Call us at 954.538.4400, 305.258.1000 or 800.548.5465
- Stop by one of our branch locations
- View our current rates
Note: You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view the online forms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking the icon below.
Open a checking account in minutes online.