Visa® Signature Credit Card
Good credit deserves greater buying power and rewards. Our Visa® Signature Credit Card is a real card with real value!
Enjoy the extra perks!
The Power Financial Credit Union VISA Signature Credit Card offers a wealth of savings, rewards and member perks. Benefits include:
- 0% Introductory APR* on all purchases made within the first 6 months after card is opened.
- Credit lines available from $5000-$40,000.
- Earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent for ALL categories.
- Pick merchandise rewards from our rewards portal, redeem for gift cards, or even convert points for cash.
- No Black Out Dates for travel ticket redemption
- No Annual Fee.
- EMV Chip enabled for your protection.
- Cell phone protection insurance.
- Travel cancellation insurance.
- Auto collision and theft insurance.
- PFCU Credit Life/Disability available.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Offer available for new cardholders only. 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 6 months. After introductory period, variable rate APR for unpaid balance and subsequent purchases and for cash advances and balance transfers will range from 11.99% to 18.00% depending on creditworthiness. Rates current as of October 22, 2018 and subject to change. Balance Transfer Fee / Cash Advance Fee $10.00 or 4.00% of the amount of each balance transfer or cash advance, whichever is greater. Eligibility for the lowest rate is based on credit worthiness, ability to repay, credit score, and term of loan. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Other conditions may apply. Cash advances, credit card checks, and balance transfers do not earn reward points. Promotional rate on transfers and purchases. After the promotional period, the APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. To qualify for benefits of cell phone insurance, cell service provider bill must be billed to a Power Financial Credit Union Visa® Signature Credit Card. The deductible for coverage is $50. Reimbursement for phone replacement or repair may not exceed $250.00 per occurrence with a maximum benefit of $500 per year.
To qualify for benefits of rental car insurance, the rented vehicle must have the charge from provider billed to a Power Financial Credit Union Visa® Credit Card.
For terms and restrictions for Visa(r) benefits, please see full details in the Visa(r) Benefits Information supplied with your credit cards documents.
Open a checking account in minutes online.