Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
If your house is stuck in the ’70s, it might be time for an upgrade!
Great choice if you plan on selling!
Don’t just update your decor, upgrade to a new home! For a limited time, we’ll even help cover up to 2% of your closing costs!*
We’re here to help you get the home of your dreams at the rate you want. Ready to celebrate the Summer of Savings with us?
Are you looking for a mortgage loan that offers flexibility? Our adjustable rate mortgages may be the answer for you. Adjustable rate mortgages are fixed rate for an initial period and then adjust after that. This type of mortgage is a great choice for first-time buyers or if you plan on selling or refinancing your home in a few years. Adjustable rate mortgages* such as the 5/5 ARM** caps your interest rate adjustments to keep your monthly payments predictable and within reach, even if market prices go up! Our adjustable rate mortgages require low down payments allowing you to buy your new home much earlier! Features and Benefits:
- Initial rate is lower than conventional mortgage
- Choose from 3, 5, 7, or 10 year options
- Intangible tax fee waived for Credit Union members
No More FEES!
- Application fee
- Credit report
- Flood certification
- Tax Services
- Verification of employment
- HOA Questionnaire
- IRS Transcripts
- Title Services
- Owner’s title insurance
- Recording Fees
- Document Stamps
- For a limited time, fees will be waived up to 2% of the amount financed on our 3/1,† 5/1†, 7/1† and 10/1† and 5/5** adjustable rate mortgages to those who qualify to further reduce your closing costs! These fees include:
Already own your home?
- You too can take advantage of this limited time offer when you refinance your current mortgage! Save more with lower monthly payments! Payments are conveniently deducted through payroll allocation or transferred automatically from a Power Financial Credit Union savings or checking account.
*For a limited time, fees will be waived up to 2% of the amount financed on adjustable rate mortgages on primary residence only. If the loan is paid off earlier than 36 months (3 years) the lender’s credit will be added to the payoff. Credit Union reserves the right to change or end promotion at any time. See credit union for full details.
†Lifetime cap of 6% and periodic cap of 2%. If the loan is paid off earlier than 36 months (3 years) the lender’s credit will be added to the payoff. Floor rate is equal to initial rate. Adjustable Rate Mortgages are amortized over 30-year term. Primary residence only. Valid for purchase or refinance. Applicable on 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages only.
**5/5 ARM- Rate is variable with a periodic cap of 2 percentage points every 5 years with a lifetime maximum cap of 5%. Other restrictions may apply. Payment example- For a 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage of $100,000 at 30 years at 3.250%, you would make 60 fixed payments of $435.21 at 3.721% APR. After that, the fully indexed rate of 3.625% will apply to the remaining 300 payments and may vary every five years. Payment amount does not include taxes and insurance. Actual payment amount will be greater.
Nice! A little extra savings each month!
Learn how today from our loan experts! Get started now.