SecureLink Bill Pay
Save time & money when you pay your bills anywhere you have Internet access using Power Financial Credit Union’s free SecureLink Bill Pay!
Ease payments with a click of your keyboard!
SecureLink Bill Pay is a more efficient way of paying and receiving your bills. Plus, you can quickly set up multiple payees from a single page. Our Setup Assistant lists common payees organized in categories (such as credit card or mortgage) and displays them based on zip code. No more writing checks, buying stamps or addressing envelopes…and its free.*
Features and Benefits:
- Add, delete, or modify your personal payee list at any time.
- Click the Options button to open a window and perform key tasks on the same screen.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your transactions are processed privately and securely through our integrated security system.
- FinanceWorks- a free online money management tool.
- Have your bills presented to you online for review and payment.
- Immediately see how many days you have until each payment is due.
- Make your payee list shorter by hiding some payees from your main view.
- Manage your bills according to your schedule.
- Quickly view past payment amounts.
- Schedule payments for recurring bills and one-time payments.
- Use our Setup Assistant to set up multiple payees from a single page.
The average consumer saves 30 minutes per month¹, or 6 hours a year, when paying bills electronically instead of checks. SecureLink Bill Pay FAQs
Make Time for What Matters!
Save time by using SecureLink Bill Pay! Our Q1 2017 Sweepstakes has arrived for a chance to win $100!* Never used SecureLink Bill Pay before? You’re in luck! We’ll help you set up your account! Stop by one of our branches to speak with a Personal Service Advisor, call us, or conveniently log in to your account for our quick and easy Bill Pay set up.
If you enrolled in SecureLink Bill Pay between February 1 – February 28, make at least one payment before March 15 to be eligible to win. Enjoy the time you save with SecureLink Bill Pay!
*No purchase necessary to enter. Legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) 18 years and older. Business entities are not eligible to participate. SecureLink Bill Pay enrollments eligible for this offer are new enrollments conducted between February 1 – February 28, 2017. Eligible bill payments must post to the account within the qualification period between February 1 – March 15, 2016. If you have not enrolled in SecureLink Bill Pay within the last twelve (12) months, you are eligible for entry. If you enroll in SecureLink Bill Pay and do not pay at least 1 bill a month, you will be charged a $4.95 inactivity fee. Text or data fees may apply. Check with your wireless carrier. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries. The winner will be contacted and announced after March 15, 2017. The prize money will be deposited into the winner’s Power Financial Credit Union checking account. A 1099 may be issued for the value of the gift on your behalf as income. Sponsor: Power Financial Credit Union, 2020 NW 150th Ave., Pembroke Pines, FL 33028.
Still not sure how to proceed? View a tutorial!
The video below highlights how to: – Add payees – Pay a bill – Set up an ebill – Edit a payee – Search and Sort Payments – Set up Alerts
You can control your spending for free.