Be Aware of this Vulnerability
- Online Banking Security Alert
- Home Depot Security Breach
- Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
- The 'Bash Bug' AKA the 'ShellShock Bug'
- Consumer Alert: Unauthorized Use of OFR Information and Branding
- Consumer Alert: Five Common Financial Scams
- Consumer Alert: Samsung SwiftKey Vulnerability
- Privacy & Security
- Phishing and Identity Theft
- Unaffiliated Companies
- Vishing Scam Alert
- Important Bank Check Fraud Alert
- Michael's Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
- Wendy's Security Breach
Consumer Alert: Samsung Swiftkey Vulnerability
You may be hearing about the Samsung SwiftKey vulnerability in the news. If you use a Samsung Galaxy phone, as a security best practice, we recommend that your device is configured to automatically receive the security update from Samsung once it is available. If you have questions about the security update, you should contact your carrier. We also recommend that you minimize the use of unsecure wireless networks for private information such as mobile banking until the security update is available.
Open a checking account in minutes online.