Home Depot Security Breach
Power Financial Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of our members, and all others with whom we do business.
Privacy & Security Info
- Online Banking Security Alert
- Home Depot Security Breach
- Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
- The 'Bash Bug' AKA the 'ShellShock Bug'
- Consumer Alert: Unauthorized Use of OFR Information and Branding
- Consumer Alert: Five Common Financial Scams
- Consumer Alert: Samsung SwiftKey Vulnerability
- Privacy & Security
- Phishing and Identity Theft
- Unaffiliated Companies
- Vishing Scam Alert
- Important Bank Check Fraud Alert
- Michael's Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
- Wendy's Security Breach
Be vigilant! Check your statements!
Please note that VISA has begun the process of notifying financial institutions which of their card holders were affected by the Home Depot Breach. As we receive information regarding the card reissue process, we will update the membership. Specific members that are affected by the security breach will be contacted individually by email or mail and a new card will be sent immediately.
We ask all members to be vigilant and continue to check all account history and/or financial statements for fraudulent activity. Your security is very important to us. If you feel you may have been a victim of this breach, report the fraud to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800.548.5465. We are committed to protecting the personal and financial information of everyone in the Power Financial Credit Union family. With any data breach, we monitor the situation and as information is made available to us, we will update the membership.
Thank you for being a member of the Power Financial Credit Union family and allowing us to serve you.
Open a checking account in minutes online.