Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
Your privacy and security are of utmost importance!
- Online Banking Security Alert
- Home Depot Security Breach
- Important Monthly Statement Privacy Enhancement
- The 'Bash Bug' AKA the 'ShellShock Bug'
- Consumer Alert: Unauthorized Use of OFR Information and Branding
- Consumer Alert: Five Common Financial Scams
- Consumer Alert: Samsung SwiftKey Vulnerability
- Privacy & Security
- Phishing and Identity Theft
- Unaffiliated Companies
- Vishing Scam Alert
- Important Bank Check Fraud Alert
- Michael's Art Supplies and Neiman Marcus Security Breach
- Wendy's Security Breach
New privacy and security features!
For your security, all account numbers on statements will now be masked with only the last four digits visible. At Power Financial Credit Union, your privacy and security are of utmost importance. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members, and all others with whom we do business.
You can also go paperless! If you have not yet enrolled in our SecureLink® eStatements click here to learn more. Receive an email notification that your monthly statement is available for viewing via our secure site. Since your estatement is an Adobe pdf document, you can print or save your monthly statement. In addition, estatements are available for viewing for a rolling 24-month period.
For increased security and peace of mind, be proactive about identity theft by regularly monitoring your account activity or enrolling in an identity protection program such as LifeLock. If you feel that you may have been the victim of identity theft, report the fraud immediately and change your password. You should also contact the credit bureaus listed below to place a free 90-day fraud alert on your credit file. If you already have an identity theft protection service, please check with them as the fraud alerts may have already been placed.
You can control your spending for free.