At Power Financial Credit Union, we offer a variety of payment methods including secure online payments from another financial institution's (non-Power Financial Credit Union) checking/savings account or credit/debit card.
How do I make an online payment?
Click the “Pay a Consumer Loan” or “Pay a Mortgage Loan” button above to make an online payment using your non-PFCU checking account or card. You just need the account and routing number from your other financial institution or your card information.
Looking to schedule a payment?
This will help simplify your life. Once you access your account online, you can schedule a payment at your convenience.
Payments submitted by 2:00 pm EST will be posted the same business day.
- Online payments using your checking/savings account information are FREE
- A $9.95 fee will be charged for debit card or credit card payments
- If you wish to pay off your loan, please call 800.548.5465 to request a payoff quote
- We accept Visa® Debit Card and Mastercard® Credit or Debit Card payments
- VISA® Credit Cards are not eligible for loan payments
- If you have a Power Financial Credit Union Visa® Credit Card, click here to learn about all the convenient payment options