We make it easy for you to pay your Power Financial Credit Union credit card balance every month, and we also tailor it to your preferences. Select an option that works best for you.
Enroll in Online Banking to easily access your credit card bill.
- Select "Move Money" and then "Make a Transfer" to transfer funds from your Power Financial Credit Union account.
- Choose "Additional Services" and then "Credit Cards" to pay your credit card
Use the Mobile App to make a payment quickly through your phone or tablet.
- Select “Make a Transfer” at the bottom of the page
- Click “From” to select which account you want to use to pay your credit card
- Click “To” to transfer funds to the credit card
- Enter the amount of payment
- Click “Transfer” to make the payment
Phone (Single payments made using a touch-tone phone)
Call the number on the back of your card and a Service Advisor will assist you in making your payment over the phone. Have your checkbook or financial account information handy because you’ll need to reference it. Or transfer funds from your Power Financial Credit Union accounts using the Simon Says bilingual telephone banking service, available 24/7.
Mail (Payments made using the coupon and envelope in your monthly statement)
No sign-up is needed. Just remember to allow 7-10 days to ensure your payment arrives in time to make the due date.