Replace old windows, repair leaky plumbing, remodel the kitchen. When you own a home, there's a lot of upkeep. Here's another high-priority item for your to-do list: Review your current mortgage.
If rates have dropped, or your family's finances have changed, Power Financial Credit Union might be able to refinance your old home loan with another lender and save you money - maybe even enough to pay for that next big improvement project.
Three Reasons to Refinance
- Take Cash Out
- Lower Your Monthly Payment
- Shorten Your Loan Term
70th Anniversary Special
- Get $700 cash back when you refi a non-PFCU loan with us**
Why Refinance with PFCU
- Low rates
- Smooth & fast approval process
- Fixed & adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Up to a 2% Lender Credit to cover eligible closing costs*
- Repayment terms up to 30 years
- Multiple, secure payment options for your convenience
Questions? Call 800.548.5465 to speak with one of our Home Loan Experts and they will help you determine if refinancing your mortgage makes financial sense for you.