What’s your vision for retirement? Maybe it’s to kick back and relax, surrounded by grandkids and loving family. Or maybe it’s to gather everyone up and lead them on one action-packed adventure after another. Whether those scenes are years from now or close at hand, a Traditional IRA from Power Financial Credit Union is a great way to pay for all the smiles that lie ahead.
- Open an IRA with as little as $50
- Enjoy a range of potential tax advantages, including federal tax deductions in years you make contributions
- Contribute up to $6,500 annually ($7,000 is over the age of 50)
- No annual administration fee
- Track your savings with easy-to-read monthly statements
- Federally insured up to $250,000
Power Financial Credit Union also offers Roth IRAs and Simplified Employee Pension Plans. Each type of account offers distinct financial benefits and tax advantages. It’s best to consult a financial advisor or tax professional to see what might work best for you.