In normal times, most Power Financial Credit Union members have no problem making monthly loan payments. But no one can guarantee a lifetime of smooth sailing. If misfortune strikes you or another breadwinner, your family may face financial challenges. A Credit Life or Credit Disability policy can provide some much-needed relief by paying off part or all of the outstanding loan balance.
- Credit Life coverage can pay off the balance of your insured loans in the event of an insured member's death.
- Credit Disability provides for payment of your monthly loan payments in the event you become disabled.
- Affordable premiums can be rolled into your monthly loan payment.
- Get free, no-obligation rate quotes online.
- Provide financial protection and peace of mind for your family.
- Eligibility requirements, premium rates and exclusions are detailed in the Credit Life/Credit Disability insurance documents.