When you or a family member get sick or injured, you shouldn't spend time researching insurance coverage. You shouldn't skip a treatment because the bill might be too high. With a Health Savings Account (HSA) from Power Financial Credit Union, you save money for future medical expenses and get tax breaks at the same time. And then when you need care, you can focus on just one thing - getting better.
- Families with high-deductible medical plans are eligible
- Use funds to pay for qualified medical expenses*
- Make payments with convenient checks. (The first check order is free.)
- Earn competitive interest on deposits greater than $100
- Funds remain in the account year to year. There's no use-it-or-lose-it penalty for unspent funds
- Tax savings include tax deductions when you contribute to your account, tax-free earnings and tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
When you open an HSA, you're eligible for the ScriptSave Prescription Drug Savings Program** (Group Number S1000) at no additional cost. ScriptSave has pre-negotiated discount prescription rates and passes those savings to members of the program. For more information on the program, please contact us.