Some kids get a weekly allowance, while others get birthday cash or earn a few bucks doing household chores. And what's their first thought when they get that cash? Spend it.
At Power Financial Credit Union, we'd like to help reshape their thinking. Our Rocky Raccoon Youth Savings Account offers rewards for making deposits and helps parents teach lessons about financial responsibility that can last a lifetime.
- Designed exclusively for members 12 years old and under*
- $5 minimum deposit to open a youth savings account
- No monthly fees
- Earn competitive interest on deposits
- Deposits can earn prizes including sunglasses and gift cards from major retailers
- Download the full list of prizes here
To open a Youth Savings Account, kids will have to show two forms of identification.
- Primary ID examples - birth certificate, passport or alien registration card
- Secondary ID examples - Social Security card or school identification card with a photo