If you use Quicken® or QuickBooks® software for your personal bookkeeping or small business, you can now quickly connect your Power Financial Credit Union accounts to get a fuller picture of your financial life.
Using Web Connect, easily import your PFCU account information to Quicken® or QuickBooks® to better manage your personal and/or business finances.
Benefits for Members
What is Web Connect?
- No manual data entry: Once set up, members can download all their transactions right into Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Automatically reconcile data: Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions: A special transaction-matching algorithm prevents duplicate transactions.
- Automatic account setup: The first time that members initiate a download from Online Banking, Quicken and QuickBooks will set up their accounts for them.
Web Connect is a service that allows members to manually download transactions and account balances from their PFCU accounts and then import them into Quicken and QuickBooks.
Steps to initiate a Web Connect download in Online Banking:
- Sign on to PFCU Online Banking
- Click an account on the My Accounts screen
- Adjust the date range and/or filter transactions if desired
- Click the Export link
- Choose the download format (Quicken .qfx or QuickBooks .qbo)
- Click Export button
For questions about Web Connect, call 800.548.5465
to speak with one of our trusted advisors.