At the end of your work week, let us take care of your paycheck deposit. With Direct Deposit, your employer automatically sends your money right into your Power Financial Credit Union account. You get faster access to your money and more free time to spend with your family or simply unwind from the work week.
Set up Direct Deposit in 2 simple steps:
Step 1: Download and complete this Direct Deposit Form
To complete the form you’ll need:
- Your employer's name
- Your Social Security Number
- To send your Direct Deposit to your Savings, you'll need your Primary Member Number
- To send your Direct Deposit to your Checking, you'll need your MICR Number*
*Access your MICR Number by clicking Checking then Details in your Mobile App or Online Banking
Provide the form to your employer/payer
That's all you need to do to start enjoying the benefits.
- No more waiting for your paycheck to clear before you can access your money
- Reduce the risk of lost or stolen paper checks
- Direct Deposit can also be used for Social Security, tax refunds, pensions, and other recurring deposits
If you have any questions about how to set up Direct Deposit, contact us at 800.548.5465.