If you hit a financial bump in life by overdrawing your account, Power Financial Credit Union is here to help. When you sign up for our Courtesy Pay, we'll make sure your payments go through and that you don't have to pay an outrageous fee to any merchants.
- We cover overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account, including electronic transactions.
- Consumer law states that you have to specifically let us know if you want coverage for ATM transactions or everyday debit card transactions.
Overdraft Protection Guidelines
- If you overdraw by $10 or less, we won't charge you a fee.
- We will charge you a fee of $35 each time we pay a check or ACH overdraft transaction.
- We will charge you a fee of $35 each time we pay an ATM or debit card overdraft transaction.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge when you overdraw your account.
- You have up to 30 days to eliminate the shortfall in your account.
- There is a $10 recurring fee every 10 days an account remains overdrawn.
Please note changes could take up to 24 hours to take effect.