At Power Financial Credit Union, you're more than just another account. You're part of a close-knit group whose members are linked by a desire to do what's right for their own families. In less time than you can imagine, we can move your checking account here. At that point, you'll have your foot in the door and can take full advantage of our affordable loans, high-value savings accounts and 24/7 digital banking services.
Let's Get Started
- No one loves paperwork. But honestly, it only takes a few minutes to download and complete the forms linked to below.
- These documents allow us to close your current accounts and switch your Direct Deposit to your new Power Financial Credit Union checking account.
- You can either bring your completed forms to any Power Financial Credit Union branch or mail the forms to us at: ATTN: eBusiness 2020 NW 150th Ave. Suite 100, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
- You also can open your Power Financial Credit Union checking account online.
Here Are Those Forms
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form. Use this form to transfer your Direct Deposit from your former financial institution’s account to your new Power Financial Credit Union account. If you have regular direct deposits made to your account, such as paychecks, you will want to notify the company or organization that generates those deposits of the account change.
- Funds Transfer Agreement, ACH Authorization Form, and ACH Loan Authorization Form. Use these forms to transfer automatic payments from your former financial institution’s account to your new Power Financial Credit Union account. If you have regular automatic withdrawals, such as an insurance bill, notify the company or organization of payments from your new account.
- Request to Close Account(s) Form. This form closes your existing account. Please allow time for any outstanding checks, final direct deposits and/or automatic withdrawals to clear, before you close your account.